The DUMBO Spot, 160 Water Street, Doors open at 3:00pm – Click here for more information.
Keynote and panel speakers include:
- Ping Fu - co-founder and CEO of Geomagic, a leading provider of 3D software for creating digital models of physical objects.
- Mark Hatch - CEO of TechShop, a platform focused on radically democratizing access to the tools, information, resources and community needed to design and innovate.
- Stephan Clambaneva - New York City Chapter Chair of the Industrial Designers Society of America and director Global PLM Industry Consultant at Dassault Systemes.
- Tara Stand - Operations Consultant at the Industrial + Technology Assistance Corporation (ITAC).
- Michael Greenstein - Program Director and Industry Professor for Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering at Polytechnic Institute of NYU and a design for manufacturability (DFM) expert.
- Benedetta Piantella Simeonidis - entrepreneur and Adjunct Professor at NYU-ITP. She recently launched T4D Lab LLC.
- James Wolff - founder and director at Buildatron, a Dumbo-based 3D rapid prototyping research and developing company.
- Xanthe Matychak - artist and designer who has taught design thinking in the Saunders College of Business and in the Innovation Center at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Kostika Spaho - artist with a Master’s Degree in Architecture who uses 3D printing to produce coffee cups, jewelry, iPhone cases and recently shoes.