Creative agencies throughout NYC will converge on DUMBO this May for Creative Week, an annual conference and celebration for the industry. DUMBO will host thought leadership programming; the Creative unConference, and many other events throughout the week.
DUMBO, of course, has dozens of digital creative agencies – who will be highlighted during the event. Highlights include:
- May 10: The “unConference,” at the Front Street Galleries – where the brightest minds in the creative industry gather for a fast-paced, free-form, highly interactive session to answer this year’s prompt “What I Learned From…,” share ideas and explore opportunities emerging in today’s shifting media landscape.
- May 9: Networking Breakfast: Brooklyn’s Finest Creative Roundtable at Galapagos Art Space.
- May 9: A feature event with Digital DUMBO on Wednesday night.
- May 7-10: More thought leadership programming throughout the neighborhood – including events at Galapagos and HUGE.
- A full schedule of Creative Week events at various venues in DUMBO can be found here.
Creative Week partners include:
- The Advertising Club of New York
- Co: Collective
- DUMBO Improvement District
- International Center of Photography
- Our Stage
- The Jim Henson Company
- Tribeca Disruption Innovation Awards
- The New Yorker Cartoon Bank
- Strawberry Frog
- VCU Brandcenter
- Victor & Spoils